[Oe List ...] FW: 2014 Ecumenical Lenten Carbon Fast will start March 5, 2014!

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 10:13:38 PST 2014

This is a good e-mail awareness discipline to use for Lent that I found
helpful last year. Good opportunity to share with your congregation for
Earth awareness.  With gratitude for our home, this Earth,  Lynda

I was intrigued by the ambitious Earth Film Festival that is going on in
Chicago neighborhoods March 5-9.  Check it out.
   <http://greencommunityconnections.org/2013-one-earth-film-festival>
http://greencommunityconnections.org/2013-one-earth-film-festival  Richard
Alton has more details.
  _____