[Oe List ...] Robertson Work at "Creative Peacemaking Symposium"

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 10:47:52 PST 2014

Come and hear Robertson where he will be one of the keynote speakers at the
Symposium.

*Oklahoma City University | March 7-8, 2014*

The 2014 Creative Peacemaking Symposium will be held in the Marvel
Williamson Center in the Kramer School of Nursing.

The Symposium is co-sponsored by the Oklahoma City University Oikos
Scholars Program, the Social & Ecological Responsibility Initiative at
Oklahoma City University, VOICE Oklahoma City, and the Institute of
Cultural Affairs in the USA

This collaborative two-day symposium will be exploring systemic approaches
to peacemaking in education, networking, and advocacy. using on challenges
and opportunities facing students, community leaders, and social and
cultural organizations, we will explore effective ways for creating
community-based programs and partnerships to address issues related to
peace. Come join us as we work together toward a more peaceful planet.

For additional details, see limk below and view the agenda.

http://www.okcu.edu/creativepeace/

<http://www.okcu.edu/creativepeace/>