[Oe List ...] FW: Ed's Completed Life

John & Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Wed Dec 3 13:08:26 PST 2014

Dear Mimi,

We too  celebrate Ed's wonderfully completed life. All that Marilyn and
Vinod and others have said is true for us too. We will never forget his
gleaming piercing eyes, hold us accountable!!! Working alongside Ed in India
and Australia was a gift. We send you our greetings and prayers,

Grace and Peace John and Robyn Hutchinson (Sydney, Australia)