[Oe List ...] Winds and Waves December Issue - This is your invitation to contribute

Robyn Hutchinson via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 19 11:02:43 PDT 2014

To read in your browser click here
Dear ICA and many other colleagues around the world,

We have had quite a lot of exciting feedback from the ‘Back to the Future’ edition of Wind and Waves. We hope you saw it, and other previous issues  (see here) We are constantly exploring how we can make this magazine more user friendly and accessible to as wide an audience as possible, and are always delighted to have your suggestions. Now we prepare for the December issue.

ICA's PLEASE FOWARD THIS INVITATION, or similar, TO ALL YOUR MEMBERS, for their contribution, and that of their networks, as appropriate.

"Image shift through coaching and mentoring"

The Wind and Waves team invites submission of articles for the next edition of Wind and Waves Magazine. We hope that each ICA would take responsibility for sourcing relevant articles from members and non-members for each edition.

December WW Theme working title is:

                           "Image shift through coaching and mentoring’

Sharing a wide range of practice in the field of coaching and mentoring across the globe – stories and examples of processes and practices help to change peoples’ lives – please see attachment for more ideas and aspects of mentoring and coaching that you might like to consider writing about. See here

Winds and Waves format:
1. In-depth leading topic article
2. Supporting articles on theme
3. Other theme related items
4. Reports, stories, events, works in progress (Guidelines see here)

For the December edition featuring COACHING and MENTORING, we are looking for items from:

* those involved in this work, in a paid or voluntary capacity, and its impact

* personal stories from colleagues around the world who have experienced life change through practical application of these processes and methods, and the future potential

* anyone involved in other exciting human development works in progress

Contributions could include reports, poems, images, songs, and stories about the people and organisations that you are working with, the breakthroughs that you have had, your learnings and insights, and your thoughts on future directions.

We also want to include reports and notices from ICAs and other organisations of initiatives, programs, significant events and dialogues taking place anywhere in the globe.

Does your ICA, individual members, or someone you know have a story to share? Please forward an invitation as appropriate to your networks.

TIME FRAME for WIND AND WAVES - December edition
Leading Topic: Image Shift – Coaching and mentoring
Indication of article to be sent: by Friday, October 3 (send to Isabel, Peter, Robyn)

Finished article deadline: Friday, October 24, 2014 (send to Isabel, Peter, Robyn)
Publication: December, 2014

By October 3,
Please let us know these details on the article you / other person plans to write:

1. Title - subject line: story proposal........

2. In the email body: 2 SIMPLE sentences not "paragraph-sentences"
    a. The story to share is about: ..........
    b. The point of the story for the reader is:.......

3. Estimated length............

4. The number of photos, diagrams, images, that will accompany the article....

5. Your name and author's name....email addresses for both

Please send the above information to Isabel, Robyn and Peter Ellins, by October 3.

Some guideline tips for your attention, include:
- avoiding jargon; remembering that this is a public magazine;
- audience is ICA and many others
- Items can be in English and Spanish.

With many thanks in anticipation,
Robyn Hutchinson: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com
Isabel de la Maza: isadelamaza at vtr.net
Contributions Coordinators, for the W&W team
Please send cc to Peter Ellins, peter at icai-members.org

If you did not receive a copy or notice of the last edition of the magazine, please contact: Peter Ellins: Email: peter at icai-members.org; or Robyn Hutchinson: Email: hutchinsonsydney13 at gmail.com