[Oe List ...] Sustainable September at ICA-USA

Terry Bergdall via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Mon Aug 18 08:00:18 PDT 2014

I was struck recently with David Zahrt's report about difficulties his
co-marchers had in answering the question "what practical action can be
taken in response to the immense challenges confronting us due to climate
change?" There is, of course, no simple answer. In addition to our
neighborhood work on sustainability -- by which we mean an emphasis on
justice, equity, and diversity, etc, as well as environmental action --
ICA-USA has a full schedule of events occurring next month. For your
information, please find attached a full description of "ICA Sustainable
September."

These activities has also given us courage to venture into "crowd funding"
for the very first time. Please take a look the link below and provide some
feedback on what you think makes "crowd funding" efforts most successful.
We also, of course, would appreciate you passing this on to friends and any
other support that you might have offer.

Thanks, Terry

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ica-sustainable-september