[Oe List ...] Fred Haman

Shelley Hahn via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Thu Aug 14 06:33:18 PDT 2014

Lori Haman posted a request to the 2nd Generation regarding her father.  I
offered to post it to this list and she gratefully agreed.  Evidently, Fred
has had a stroke and is experiencing a lot of memory loss.

For a little more background, here is a posting from Juli Haman Pappano
from Monday.

I don't usually do this, but I'm asking for prayers for my father, Frederick
Haman Jr. who has recently suffered a pulmonary embolism and pneumonia and
is currently being hospitalized for a possible stroke. Many thanks to all
you prayer warriors. (-:

Here is Lori's request:

Hey guys! I was wondering if y'all could help me out. As some of you may
know, my dad is not doing well health-wise right now. It got me thinking...

If you knew my dad, Fred Haman, and have any stories you'd like to share
with me about him I would be eternally grateful, (Or perhaps you could ask
your parents if they have any). I'd like to put something together
forJulianne Haman Pappano, Doug Haman, the grand-kids and myself about him
and his life. Ours was not always a smooth relationship, but at this point
I'd like to fill my brain with pleasant memories. If you can help out with
that I'd appreciate it. You can send them to me privately at
Mielfrog at hotmail.com . Thanks in advance...I know expectations are
dangerous, but I know what this group is capable of!

Thanks everyone for anything you might be able to share with Lori and the
rest of the Haman clan.  I know it would mean so much to them.  This
amazing extended family we have is such a blessing!

Fondly,
Shelley Hahn