[Oe List ...] Announcement from ICA USA

Lawrence Edward Philbrook via OE oe at lists.wedgeblade.net
Tue Aug 5 19:16:23 PDT 2014

Dear Terry

This another case of your profound care and discipline being married together to help all of us operate more effectively while staying connected to our common purpose.

You and I have enjoyed conversations over the past 5 years exploring our perception of reality and choices to create the new while learning from the insights of the past, I look forward to those conversations continuing whatever your role within our community.

For ICA USA I wish them luck in searching for someone who can do as you have done.  It will be difficult.

You have been uniquely yourself and true to your personal values and covenant while respecting others to build the new future for the organisation and our community through grounding ICA USA’s mission/purpose and then connecting authentically and powerfully with the world, individuals and other organizations.

With respect, Larry

Lawrence Philbrook, Certified ToP Facilitator
CPF
Director Institute of Cultural Affairs Taiwan
www.icatw.com
Tel:8862 2871 3150  Skype: icalarry