[Oe List ...] Mon Apr 21--Report on Sun

David Zahrt 4deezee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:56:44 PDT 2014

We camped about 5 miles short of Snowflake, AZ--Hwy 277; mm. 232.5. I drove
the Gear Truck to the campsite and got a ride back to mm 227 and hiked back
to camp about half mile off the Hwy. I took a bike ride down the hill to
Snowflake. At 2 mi I came to a Mobile filling station that was shut down. I
turned around and came back to camp.

We did a Video with each person marching by the camera and saying in 10
seconds why s/he doesn't want the Keystone X/L Pipeline. We're sending it
to Obama. I think you can get it by going to <www.climatemarch.org> and
selecting ROUTE. If not I think it will be on UTube. You'll have to search
for it because I don't have a URL.

Today we're camping at a Senior Center north or Snowflake. I drove the Gear
Truck there and then rode my bike up and down hills back to the Cafe that
has Internet and a computer for customers to use!

Peace, David

--
Peace, David