[Oe List ...] 'Sang Pinoy from Jaime

wangzhimu2031 at aol.com wangzhimu2031 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 03:21:25 PDT 2014

I had time to hack one page a year of my 69; am sending a rough copy to the OE listserv, should anyone be curious to read it. "Not" is acceptable!  Just trash it.

If the listserv cannot forward the attached 1.3mb pdf., and you are interested in reading it, send me an email.

The main intent is actually to get everyone writing a page a year of their journey. It is doable, and the doing is a hell of a journey.

I will read yours!

Started my Seven Year Itch of writing.  Should any of my writings find print, it will most likely be on the 7th year, and probably not by me.  What I write will be sent out free when done but the final edition will be 7-year hence!  My target list is near the end of this first draft.

Indicate in your email if you wish to receive future outputs.

Jaime