[Oe List ...] Join Brenda Shoshanna, Larry Ward, and Judy Lief — and us — for “Love & Intimacy: What the Buddhists Teach” [feedly]

Steve stevehar11201 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:27:02 PDT 2014

From July 18-20, the Shambhala Sun Foundation and the Omega Institute will present Love & Intimacy: What the Buddhists Teach, a weekend course perfect for anyone who wants to examine their relationships in the context of the Buddhist path. This will be our eighth annual “What the Buddhists Teach” program at Omega, and will be led by (left to right) Brenda Shoshanna, PhD, a psychologist in private practice in Manhattan and a long-time practitioner of Zen and Judaism; Larry Ward, director of the Lotus Institute, and a dharma teacher ordained by Thich Nhat Hanh; and Judy Lief – teacher, author, and editor of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche’s Profound Treasury collection. (Judy also wrote the lead piece for our current issue‘s special section on distraction.)

The workshop runs from July 18 – 20 at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York, and is open to all. Complete information can be found here; or click here to jump immediately to the program’s registration page.

----
Join Brenda Shoshanna, Larry Ward, and Judy Lief — and us — for “Love & Intimacy: What the Buddhists Teach”
// Shambhala SunSpace

From July 18-20, the Shambhala Sun Foundation and the Omega Institute will present Love & Intimacy: What the Buddhists Teach, a weekend course perfect for anyone who wants to examine their relationships in the context of the Buddhist path. This will be our eighth annual “What the Buddhists Teach” program at Omega, and will be led by (left to right) Brenda Shoshanna, PhD, a psychologist in private practice in Manhattan and a long-time practitioner of Zen and Judaism; Larry Ward, director of the Lotus Institute, and a dharma teacher ordained by Thich Nhat Hanh; and Judy Lief – teacher, author, and editor of Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche’s Profound Treasury collection. (Judy also wrote the lead piece for our current issue‘s special section on distraction.)

The workshop runs from July 18 – 20 at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York, and is open to all. Complete information can be found here; or click here to jump immediately to the program’s registration page.

----

Shared via my feedly reader

Sent from my iPhone