[Oe List ...] Final Status

Susan Fertig susan at gmdtech.com
Tue Sep 17 20:03:15 PDT 2013

Jack, so glad to know you are on the mend. From a friend who nearly died
of pancreatitis, I understand it is not only life threatening but
horribly painful. And hospitals themselves are not always the safest
places to be these days with all the superbug that have developed from
irresponsible use of antibiotics. So, I am relieved you're out of the
hospital and recovering well.

Blessings,

Susan

Susan Fertig-Dykes

(personal email account)

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in
drought .  Isaiah 58:11

STOP E-MAIL ADDRESS HARVESTING
Protect your family and friends
Please use "BCC" when sending to multiple addresses!
Please delete E-Mail addresses when forwarding!
Please be kind and remove my email address when you forward.