[Oe List ...] Operation Successful!

Nancy Trask nancytrask at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 11 08:43:39 PDT 2013

Dear Jack,
I'm so relieved that your surgery was successful.  I had a gall bladder removal earlier this year, and it was a success with no complications, other than some dietary sensitivities, which I had before the operation as well, since the gall bladder had been dysfunctional for some time.  Yikes!  Get rid of that gallstone asap -- and get back to enjoying all the pleasures of normal eating!
Food is good!  Right?  Right!
Nancy Trask