[Oe List ...] Operation Successful!

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 11:39:56 PDT 2013

What about Jack's letter to the doctor?  Did the doctor read it?  Gordon read a copy to us this morning at the archive sojourn

Jim Wiegel

“The bad news is you’re falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no parachute. The good news is there’s no ground.” - Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1 623-363-3277 skype: jfredwiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning, Nov 5-6, 2013
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3. Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.
AICP Planners: 14.5 CM for all ToP courses