[Oe List ...] Surgery Time

Al Lingo clingojr at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 13:23:42 PDT 2013

Dear Jack,
Surgery is what it is, and I am grateful that yours has such a positive prognosis.  Your surgical procedure will surely resemble the impressive effect of the Mike May video and your clear delineation of your understanding of the Order journey you have undertaken.  It likewise is the case that you understand deeply the up-side of this gall bladder correction.
In the video, apart from your meaningful journey statements, I also appreciated your visual "hairyness"; and I trust that relieving you of a few stones will not interfere with your maintenance of more than a few hairs for the sake of the next many years.
Be well,
Charles

Al Lingo
clingojr at aol.com