[Oe List ...] Update on Jack Gilles

Sherwood Shankland sherwoodshankland at comcast.net
Tue Sep 3 08:40:02 PDT 2013

Hey Jack - the plumber who was working at my house last week - went to the
hospital with a gall bladder crisis, got the surgery done with tiny
orthoscopic incisions and was back to work in two days! Fear not the
knife.nor the mini probes.

I thought you might like some local research on the subject.not a huge
population sample, but one case of rapid healing and recovery is one case of
rapid healing and recovery. So pick up your repaired bladder and walk (and
by the way that dusty Jesus character tells me, with strong references, that
in addition: Your sins are forgiven, you know the future is open and all the
jazz.

Be well, soon. Grace and Peace, Sherwood and Eunice