[Oe List ...] Update on Jack Gilles

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 21:48:21 PDT 2013

my son toughed it out twice.  third time he had the surgery.  was a wise decision.  We will miss your gall bladder, Jack.

Jim Wiegel

"There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar to the unfamiliar.  It keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it fosters humor."  George Santayana

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel
jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:
ToP  Facilitation Methods, Sept 17-18, 2013
ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 5-6, 2013
Facilitation Graphics,   March 19, 2013
The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday of each month 1-4 pm
Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Current program began on Nov 14-16, 2012
See short video http://partnersinparticipation.com/?page_id=55 and website for further details.
AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses