[Oe List ...] Good News on Jack Gilles

Karen Snyder karen.snyder10 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:48:30 PDT 2013

I talked with Jack Gilles by Skype early this evening.  As of this afternoon he is out of the hospital and back at the Scott's home.  His fever is gone, his white blood cell count is ok, and the stone is gone as well.  They did do a procedure where he was sedated to find the stone; but mysteriously it was no longer there.  He said that when he woke up today he felt 200% better than the day before.  As he recounted all he has gone through in the past two weeks, it is apparent that he had some close calls.  In fact his doctor told him that it would take him several months to fully recover.  But thankfully he is on the mend at this point.  I told him I would send word out because there were many of you wondering what is happening at this point.

Karen