[Oe List ...] Jack's Health Status

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:10:47 PDT 2013

Margaret Scott here. jack seems to be pretty much over gall bladder
and pancreatitis issues. I am still sitting by his hospital bed
because there seems to be some additional infection and or condition
that is causing a low grade fever and an elevated white count. We are
currently waiting for the results of a new MRI, chest X-rays, and
stool and blood tests. Things just took a turn today, so the docs are
being absolutely thorough in eliminating possibilities and in figuring
out what is going on.  The nurse anticipates that he will be here two
more days.  So here is the number for the nurse's station: 406 -
863-3541. He will be enjoying calls!  I'm also sure that you all are
eager to know that Judy is doing exceedingly well.

Thanks for all the caring messages you have showered on him!

David and I join Jack in sending our best,
Margaret
Sent from my iPad