[Oe List ...] Global Buzz

John & Robyn Hutchinson rjhutchinson at optusnet.com.au
Tue Sep 10 03:38:30 PDT 2013

Global Buzz 2011 10 01Dear colleagues,
As with Wind and Waves, we are sending the Buzz on  for your interest and information. We understand this will mean double posting for some.

Peter Ellins in Canada manages the distribution list for both the Wind and Waves and the Buzz. From now on Peter will send the monthly Buzz to these two listserves.
All ICAs and individuals are invited to send a brief report to Peter to be included in the next issue.

We particularly recommend this Buzz below as it contans very comprehensive reports on the Regional meetings of the ICA and many country reports. The ICAI Communications team is working on the intersection, (in terms of content and purpose and readership), between the Global Buzz (brief reports) and Wind and Waves magazine (stories and in-depth focus). Your comments are, of course, welcome.

best wishes, Robyn Hutchinson, member of communications team