[Oe List ...] Surgery Time

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:05:05 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

First let me say how grateful I am for our community! So many public and private communications of love and concern that I want to acknowledge, including a wonderful card from Justin & Del. I sure do have a lot of candles burning brightly for me! Thank you all!

I just got word on my surgery time. I am to arrive at the hospital at 7:30 am and should be under the knife before 9 am. I'm ready and I expect nothing but the best from my doctor.

I'll either let you all know myself tomorrow afternoon or ask Margaret Scott to give you a summary of what happen.

Grace & Peace,

Jack