[Oe List ...] Fwd: November Events: PAUL CLEMENTS FOR CONGRESS

Al Lingo clingojr at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 04:15:35 PDT 2013

 Dear Friends,

Our colleague, Michael Shaw, has alerted us to another of the order's 2nd generation significant contributions to our society beyond their early family experiences in the Order Ecumenical.

In the 2014 US congressional election Dr. Paul Clements, political science professor at Western Michigan University, is a democratic party candidate forming a campaign to unseat a longtime republican incumbent in the US House of Representatives from Michigan.

His is a courageous campaign worthy of my financial support, and I trust of yours also.  You may follow his intentions at:  http://clementsforcongress.com/.

 Paul has sent his November 2013 calendar of events in Michigan's 6th District from the above site which I have included below.  Some of us may remember summer farm work in Berrien County and St. Joseph's Michigan.

Paul welcomes participation in his investment in changing the balance of power in the US Congress.

Al Lingo
clingojr at aol.com