[Oe List ...] A New Story

Sunny Walker sunwalker at comcast.net
Tue Oct 15 12:44:01 PDT 2013

Walt, (et al.),
Just saw this (clearing an overwhelm of mail in my inbox). Who knew you'd
become a closet advocate of the Law of Attraction (as described by Esther
Hicks). I don't see this thinking, for myself, so much a change in thinking
as a realignment with what I've always known to be true. And I'm much the
happier for it.
Sunny