[Oe List ...] A Question

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 11:38:22 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

First a thank you for all the birthday greetings. I deeply appreciate them all. I continue to rest and slowly regain my strength. It's been a good time to do some basic thinking about the future and working on things that I have ignored for years.

One of the things I've promised myself that before my next birthday I'm going to get our wills redone and get our "house in order" regarding the future. Nothing like a serious illness to sharpen the mind regarding the future!

Now what I was wondering is does anyone know of one of our community, second generation, or movement colleague I might work with to get all this legal stuff worked through? I would prefer someone who has some appreciation of our work and history so we can talk about what we would like to do regarding our futures. If you do, please communicate with me direct rather than using this email to respond to and thus everyone would get it. Send to: <jackcgilles at gmail.com>.

Thanks you all so much!

Grave & Peace,

Jack