[Oe List ...] We are collecting stories for Marge Philbrook's 85th Birthday Celebration

Jack Gilles jackcgilles at gmail.com
Wed May 29 09:41:24 PDT 2013

Dear Marj,

I remember the first time I encountered you. It was in one of the early summer programs at 4750. I knew of you before that but this time you were doing the summer print shop. I remember seeing you during the day and I knew you were up most of the night. You never looked tired! I couldn't believe that you seemed to go 24/7! They may have called Margaret Thatcher "The Iron Lady", but we all know that you were the first with that name and I sign for all to see! No burden to large, the first answer always yes, and corporate to the core. Happy birthday to you, from Jack and Judy.

Grace & Peace,

Jack