[Oe List ...] GreenRise successes at 4750

Marge Philbrook msphilbrook at gmail.com
Sat May 25 06:24:44 PDT 2013

We recall our intentions and accomplishments in the past so we can bring
those intentions into the present for the sake of caring people in the
future who may or may not have knowledge of the past purposes and works of
the Institutes, order, movement, etc.  Thank you all for reminding us again
of the importance of the hours now being spent volunteering in the Archives
here at the Greenrise building. You're the greatest! Marge