[Oe List ...] Happy Birthday

jlepps at pc.jaring.my jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Wed May 29 10:40:49 PDT 2013

Happy Birthday, Marge.

We remember our many meetings fixing up the McKinney St. House in
Dallas in the late 60s, and our work with you in ESI. We also
remember the way you kept the "typing pool" clicking away in a
symphony of productivity in the early 70s that turned out a lot of
what you're now archiving. But mostly we remember your mantra "You're
the greatest!" that pronounced the Word whenever it was needed.

Now we get to say it back to you: Your life is pleasing to the Lord
-- and to a lot of others, too!

Grace & Peace

John & Ann Epps