[Oe List ...] Friend of friend needs a place in NYC

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Wed May 8 13:20:05 PDT 2013

This is from a friend on the D.Min., University of  Creation Spirituality,
list. If anyone has a helpful suggestion. e-mail me at _laurelcg at aol.com_
(mailto:laurelcg at aol.com)   and I'll pass it on.  Thanks.

Jann McGuire

Greetings All,

I have local musician friends whose son is very gifted  musically and was
accepted at the New School in Greenwich Village. We were  chatting yesterday
about their struggle to find a place in NYC area for him to  live starting
August. Do any of you have suggestions, networks? I sure would  appreciate it
- and in the meantime express my gratitude for this group and send  you all
good, Spring wishes, Peggy Short (D.Min.,  2006)