[Oe List ...] Little Richard/Fats Domino

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Tue May 7 20:25:55 PDT 2013

Marshall, I'd never heard that version. We youth went down the mountain to
Carolina, you way, to hear Little Richard sing "Tutti frutti, aw rutti" (not
the words you sent, and thought nothing of the ones he sang-just rock n'
roll) and Fats Domino's "I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill," which was
obviously suggestive to most any youth past fifteen.

Anyway, almost sixty years later it is a surprise to read the verse you
sent. I guess more goggling than I just now did before I send jokes
a'flyin'.

John