[Oe List ...] A Good time to Support ICA endeavors

E B marosel2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 12:04:53 PDT 2013

Thank you George for raising the issue. I hope our "old colleagues" show their support not only from the cheering squad but also with some funding.

Like Jan Barr, I too was in tears to see the hard word and Terry's leadership getting recognized. But we are not their yet. We need everyone's help to make us through. Having been a part of the Order and spending a few years living in Kemper/Green Rise, I know I am part of this legacy, as we all are. Many of us are close to retirement or even retired from full time employment and may have limited resources. My "small amount" added with others' "small amount" would surely add up.

Have a great day, Everyone, wherever you are.

Elsa Batica
Minneapolis, MN