[Oe List ...] ICA Colleagues Moving to Ashville NC First of April

Wanda Holcombe wandah70 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:12:24 PDT 2013

Our Austin ICA colleagues Nick & Deborah Denner are traveling this holiday weekend to Ashville, North Carolina to set up their new home of living and working.  Some of you may remember Nick as Zapher Denner who worked with us in the 1980's with LENS out of the Hong Kong Centrum.  If any of you live in the Ashville area, I hope you will welcome and be in contact with them as to the great gift of having ICA colleagues nearby.  They were an active member of our Austin ICA/Order group who met monthly to share food, study & lively dialogue....

Deborah is an Alpha Biotic caregiver and will be setting up her practice in Ashville as they settle in to their new life.
Nick is a "master green builder, gardener, etc", Asian health and wellness expert and ICA Methods practitioner.

They said it was okay to share their contact information in case anyone wanted to be in touch with them:

Mailing:  PO Box 2326, Ashville NC 28802
Nick:
Cell Phone: (512) 567-6911
Email:  nick.denner at yahoo.com

Deborah:
Cell Phone (512) 557-6555
Email: debdenner14 at yahoo.com

Best wishes Nick & Deborah in your new life pathway.  We will miss their wisdom and presence in Austin.

Grace & Peace
Wanda

Wanda Holcombe
14900 Yellowleaf Trail