[Oe List ...] FW: Congratulations to our zero-waste honorees...

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 10:57:10 PST 2013

the world, I was intrigued by the grant competition from Green America.
Small potatoes for big projects like the Greenrise's amazing steps forward,
but great for small projects.  When I saw the compost article below I though
of Ken Otto's early efforts with the worm garden that got our attention many
many years ago.  The electric bicyle cart reminded me of the work that L E
Philbrook did for a little car for India during the Nava Gram Prayas days.
Do we have a picture of that?   Grateful for the pioneers and those
continuing to follow with their dedicated experiments, like Pam's banana
tree in the bathroom and the hydroponic experimental gardens in the windows.
I'm looking forward to being at the Archive Project in April (7-12) and
experiencing all the changes that have been wrought.

Lynda

  _____