[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

Sarah H. Buss shbuss at icloud.com
Wed Jun 26 05:52:01 PDT 2013

This part of "aging community" can barely keep up with the emails, but I do want to stay connected. I look for the emails that go deep, especially to spirit. In that regard, the two that express where I am these days are:
Richard Rohr (Immortal Diamond), a Franciscan priest,and
Adyashanti  (The Way of Liberation) Zen trained but goes way beyond .
To me they both speak the same language and transcend it all and are universal and go deep but simple.
Thankfully that is about as long an email as I can manage, but mid morning phone usually finds me at home.
Gratitude for wisdom you share,
Sarah

Sent from my iPad