[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

Timothy Wegner tim at tswegner.net
Tue Jun 25 19:56:03 PDT 2013

Susan wrote:

> the distinction between OE and Dialogue, I dropped out of Dialogue
because it seemed very political in a monolithic, partisan, groupthink kind
> way and often unrelated (in my opinion) to meaningful discussion of
EI/ICA/the spirit movement.

Whether someone agrees with your critique or not, they can likely agree
that there is a lot of political discussion in dialogue, along with a lot
of other discussion. The group evolves as people participate or chose to
leave, depending on how useful they find it. The lists are both complex,
and are used in many ways. Gems turn up in both lists.

I am glad that what you find on OE meets your needs.

I sort both lists into their respective folders, and read what interests me
in both. Ability to search is wonderful.

I have long ago given up wishing either list be other than it is. They are
both ephemeral manifestations of our ephemeral community.

Tim