[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

W. J. synergi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 10:19:05 PDT 2013

Bill Parker is pushing our edge in understanding and embodying a transformational presence that our old pedagogical style has evolved into. (Oops, I know that's a dangling participle!)
I think he probably meant 'eminently' when he wrote 'imminently'. But you never know. After all, it's a theology (and pedagogy) of immanence, or the presence of the divine dwelling among us.
Marshall