[Oe List ...] Some thoughts about the future

Jeanette Stanfield jstanfield at ica-associates.ca
Sun Jun 23 11:33:03 PDT 2013

Hi Herman,
Thank you for your reflections on culture and sustainability and OE/ICA/EI
role.

When I received your May newsletter there was a declaration from your UN
China meeting relative to placing culture at the heart of sustainable
policies.  I shared that article with Martin Gilbraith, ICAI president, and
with Robyn Hutchinson in Australia.   Robyn and John Miesen  along with
others are the editors  of ICAI newsletter: Wind and Waves.  Would you
being willing to write something for  Wind and Waves on this declaration ?

Go well,

Jeanette Stanfield