[Oe List ...] Trust & Manifest Your Bliss

coevolutionacademy at juno.com coevolutionacademy at juno.com
Sat Jun 22 09:39:03 PDT 2013

Our book Trust & Manifest Your Bliss is out in Kindle and Paperback - in case you might like to read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Manifest-Your-Bliss-Sands/dp/1484834089/ref=sr_1_1?s=books& ;ie=UTF8&qid=1371905376&sr=1-1&keywords=Trust+%26+Manifest+Your+Bliss

It's at amazon.com

Two colleagues, Jack Gillis and Elsa Batica have shared their stories.

Trust & Manifest Your Bliss is a motivational book full of uplifting stories from the authors and their friends. It’s entertaining as well as instructive. The stories are shared to inspire and support the reader to understand and believe the unlimited possibilities for living a creative, abundant, healthy life. Tales from real people describe manifesting prosperity, healing from terminal diseases, finding long lasting love and fulfilling partnerships, and discovering our life’s purpose, our soul’s calling. The book includes a chapter on the “how to’s” of the manifestation process. The importance of trusting and following our intuition and recognizing guidance is revealed through the experiences of the storytellers. Insights are shared as to how we block the goodness streaming to us from the Universe. The evidence is overwhelming - when we are able to overcome habit and negative conditioning and raise our vibrations to a higher level we not only transform our own life but we help to transform the world

Blase and Rose Anne Sands
BlackBerry&#174 10
Find out more about the new BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51c5d37fb7f39537f4681st04vuc