[Oe List ...] Help with a Song

David Yost dlyost at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:51:18 PDT 2013

I see that you already found the words to this song.

Here is a link to an online version of most of our songs that I have found
useful.

http://wiki.wedgeblade.net/pub/Main/OrderSongs/songs.txt

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Joyce Sloan <jsloan45 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Colleagues,
>
> I am trying to find the words to the song with the line "It is God who
> gives every man his life and God who takes his life away"
>
> I checked the only songbook I have titled "Songs For Those Who Care" and
> that song is not in it.
>
> Thanks,
> Joyce

Grace & Peace
David Yost
720-365-6698

"What life means to us is determined not so much by what life brings to us
as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as
our reaction to what happens". Lewis Dunning