[Oe List ...] Help with a Song

Joyce Sloan jsloan45 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 20:52:14 PDT 2013

Karen you must have read my mind. Because I want to share the imagery of
this song with someone who is struggling with the loss of a loved one, I
had started to work on revisions. Love what you have done! For the last
sentence "It is God who gives every one a life and God who takes* that *life
away," works better for me. Try it and see what you think.