[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney Memorial Event

Marilyn Crocker marilyncrocker at juno.com
Wed Jun 12 16:55:19 PDT 2013

Dear Milan and Linda,

As many others have already said - especially any of us on the East Coast -
Thank you so very much for keeping us updated on our dear colleague,
Georgiana!

I sent some thoughts from Joe and me to Betty Hill a week or so ago -
basically in celebration "Yahoo!!" style for dear
upbeat-takin-charge-makin-it-happen- one-terrific-Georgianna!!

Joe and I deeply loved and appreciated Georgianna.

How blessed we have been to have known such an unrepeatable lady!!

Grace and peace to you, dear one, and also to your wonderful extended
family.

Joe and Marilyn

Marilyn R. Crocker, Ed.D

123 Sanborn Rd