[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney Journey Completed!

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Wed Jun 12 10:10:25 PDT 2013

Dear Ones,

My grand daughter Rachel loved the EAGLE song that her father, Bruce, would
sing to her on the ride to school.  The verses that come to me hearing of
Georgiana's death ( along with other spirit giants passing), are:

Those who love the mystery ......

Those who die on the march .......

What a " family" tree we make .... perhaps the TREE OF LIFE is a more
appropriate image, one that takes us through the cycles of birth, life and
death. I rejoice in each life, our whole life.

Be well,

Nancy