[Oe List ...] [Dialogue] The Completed Life and Death of Antonio "Tony" Perry Elizondo

Paula Philbrook paula.philbrook at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:00:31 PDT 2013

Jon, Debra and family,

For several years Tony was the reigning PING PONG champion at 4750 N
Sheridan.

When you played, you also got a dialogue about life.

Tony was a a great addition to that community for many years.

Paula

*Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,
and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to
clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger
into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,
and creates a vision for tomorrow*.
*Melody* Beattie