[Oe List ...] The Completed Life and Death of Antonio "Tony" Perry Elizondo

Tracy Longacre tel at telphoto.com
Sat Jun 8 12:13:38 PDT 2013

AH, just hearing Tony's name again flooded me with feelings of joy, love and happiness. His smiling face, his grounded optimism, his love of life. Zorba in the flesh! I loved Tony and celebrate the life he gave here.

   Tracy E. Longacre
   from Menlo Park, CA

   just another child of God Blog: http://tlongacre.wordpress.com
   Run Blog:  http://revruns.blogspot.com