[Oe List ...] Three parades 'fore the 11th of June.

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Sat Jun 8 07:11:40 PDT 2013

Beatifully spoken, Jaime.  We are also remembering the Whitney Family today
as they gather for the memorial of their son, brother, husband and father,
Peter Whitney.  Indeed the tag of grief is present with each of these
families with whom we've journeyed through the years.

I loved the singing that Jim started and was picked up around the globe.  A
song and line that came to my mind was "Dawns the World in  AWE  FULL
wonder...Chained to my contingency....Then there groans a new creation, all
anew, within recast.  In unfolding transformation Pains a passion
unsurpassed. "   I gave deep thanks for the wisdom and the poetic
undergirdings of our lives together.

Our care to each of these families,  Lynda Cock

  _____