[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Wilson Priscilla Pris at TeamTechPress.com
Sat Jun 8 06:07:45 PDT 2013

Georgianna is my sister in the New Women's Forum and the North Shore Cadre. I hold her in my heart during this crucial step in her journey. She would love to hear all of the stories and tributes to her...and who knows? Maybe she is getting them all in ways we don't understand.

 It occurs to me this morning that she would also love the fact that many of us are praying for her and Nelson Mandela in almost the same breath. She is already putting together the 4X4X4 for when she meets all of departed colleagues to share this remarkable story.
Love and peace flow into your heart, dear Georgianna.
Priscilla H Wilson