[Oe List ...] The Completed Life and Death of Antonio "Tony" Perry Elizondo

A. M. Noel amnoel at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 02:28:14 PDT 2013

He gave the best of life and God wanted him more than we did.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphonejonzondo at juno.com wrote:Dear Community,

Debra and I would like to share the announcement that our father,
Antonio Perry Elizondo
passed over earlier this morning.

Zorba and all other spirits of power, passion and dance are surely singing and preparing for his arrival in that Spirited next place.

More details will follow as we move with and into this process.  There will be a memorial service in The Woodlands, TX (north side of Houston).

It is completed in Beauty,
Amen.
Jon Mark Elizondo