[Oe List ...] Marge, celebrating 85 great years!

Nancy Trask nancytrask at rocketmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:25:49 PDT 2013

Dear Marge -

Thank you for your continuous faithful work on behalf of the future, your unique care for your wonderful family & colleagues, and your unique care for the Order & its legacy.  I have occasionally fit into some of those categories myself, and appreciated your care, from significant conversations to fresh veggies during my fresh food diet plan a few years ago.  You have always welcomed the most socially awkward of us to participate right along with family, and that is a gift, a skill, and a mark of your great spirit.  In my book, you are most definitely "the greatest!!!!!!!"

We celebrate your being here with being itself in history!  Happy birthday!
With love & respect,
Nancy Trask