[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Isobel A Bishop isobeljimbish at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 6 15:52:05 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues on the Way,
Thank you for  all  these marvellous stories about our beloved Georgianna. We are hoping for calm and gentle days for Georgianna.

I remember so well being invited out to the Mc Burney household, and experiencing such bonhomie and fun and laughter there!
One time George invited Jim and me into his downtown office, and very proudly showed us a new form of communication-  the Fax- he was so proud that a Facsimile he was sending to New York took 7 minutes to arrive there!  Those were the days!

We hope that y'all enjoy the Summer and keep on journeying on, journey on.
In peace,
Isobel Bishop