[Oe List ...] Georgianna McBurney

Nancy Lanphear nancy at songaia.com
Wed Jun 5 16:02:23 PDT 2013

Dear Milan and Linda,

Thank you for the message about Georgianna - I, too have been mentored and
befriended by this amazing lady.  I especially remember her when she came
to Amarillo, Texas to do the Town Meeting - can you imagine in Amarillo in
the mid 70's?

Seems like our healing candle stay alight these day - it will surround
Georgianna's name with it's light and warmth.

In community,

Nancy