[Oe List ...] Roger Shinn

LAURELCG at aol.com LAURELCG at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 10:24:48 PDT 2013

Thank you, Marshall. It's a beautiful obituary.

I picked up an interesting 25-cent book, Generations: the  History of
America's Future, published in 1991. The  "greatest generation"  is passing so
quickly now. We "Silent (Adaptive)"  ones (b.1925-1942) are on our way out
also. Our generation never  had a president. The presidency went from G.I.'s
(Civic) to Boomers  (Idealist) (b.'43 -'60), since Mondale and Dukakis didn't
cut  it. Obama is in what the authors call the Thirteenth (Reactive)
generation  (61 - 81). I can see why the book was on the quarter shelf. 1991 was a
long time ago. Wonder if there's a similar study that's newer, since this
one only projected to the Millennials, born up to 2003.

Blessings,
Jann

In a message dated 6/2/2013 7:00:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,