[Oe List ...] For Marge at 85

ANN SHAFER asgoodasitgets at hughes.net
Mon Jun 3 06:54:58 PDT 2013

Marge, David and I were never assigned to the same locale where you were.
But for me you always were the image of the center of our Ecumenical
universe - an image of grace and accessibility. We were so young and dumb
and found some to be unapproachable but not you. So thank you for your
presence and kindness. Ann Stewart Shafer